Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pls provide a recipe for macaroni and cheese (pie) baked in the oven.?

4 cups cooked elbow macaroni, drained


2 cups grated Cheddar


3 eggs, beaten


1/2 cup sour cream


4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces


1/2 teaspoon salt


1/2 teaspoon pepper


1 cup milk





This one come from Paula Dean. There are more at this following website











Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.





Once you have the macaroni cooked and drained, place in a large bowl and while still hot and add the Cheddar. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and add to the macaroni mixture. Pour macaroni mixture into a casserole dish and bake for 30 to 45 minutes. Top with additional cheese, if desired.Pls provide a recipe for macaroni and cheese (pie) baked in the oven.?
1 8 ounce pkg elbow maccaroni


16 finely crushed saltine crackers


1 tsp pepper


1 tsp salt


1 10 oz block sharp cheddar shredded or velveeta


6 large eggs, lightly beaten


4 cups milk





cook mac according to pkg directions--remember it will keep cookin in the oven so leave it a lil crunchy





layer 1/3 each mac, crackers, pepper, salt, and cheese into slightly greased 13x9 baking dish..Repeat layers 2xs





whisk together eggs and milk, pour ove rpasta





bake 350 for 55-60 minutes until golden/set..let stand 10 minutes before serving





---%26gt;i used kraft cracker barrell cheesePls provide a recipe for macaroni and cheese (pie) baked in the oven.?
I would add butter and a pinch of salt in my boiling water then add my macaroni in a medium pot of boiling water for about 2 minutes, while my macaroni is cooking I take another small pot or sauce pan add my varieties of shaved cheese, butter and milk together for flavor. I preheat my oven temperature to 325, while I mix everything together, I would layer my macaroni in the bake pan and pour my cheese sauce, if I want extra cheese just sprinkle over the top and bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese on top melts. Mum mum good!

No comments:

Post a Comment