Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need a macaroni and cheese crock pot recipe?

I need a mac %26amp; cheese recipe for the crock pot. I will not have access to a stove top so I need a recipe that does not require me to boil the pastaI need a macaroni and cheese crock pot recipe?
You must boil your pasta on the stove before you can use the crock pot. After boiling you can then cook the macaroni in the crock pot, but you can't skip the stove step. SorryI need a macaroni and cheese crock pot recipe?
i dont think the crock pot will cook your pasta hmmm ... you ever try cooking pasta in a microwave it can be done then add to your cheese sauce
cook it the day before, then refrigerate,, plop it in the crock pot the next day with some milk to soften it up and there ya go..

No comments:

Post a Comment