Thursday, December 24, 2009

Has anybody ever substituted soy milk for regular milk in the Kraft macaroni and cheese recipe? Did it work...

out alright?Has anybody ever substituted soy milk for regular milk in the Kraft macaroni and cheese recipe? Did it work...
Yup, works and tastes just fineHas anybody ever substituted soy milk for regular milk in the Kraft macaroni and cheese recipe? Did it work...
Oh you can basicly substitute any milk thing with soy milk. It should work out just fine for you. Enjoy!
Yes %26amp; so will rice milk..or water with extra butter or marjarine
My cousin's son is lactose intolerant and always used it for all cooking. It just tastes a little different, but still good. I thought it subbed really well. I also substituted water with powdered creamer stirred up in it once when I was out of milk and had made all the stuff already-I used warm water and about 3 heaping teaspoons stirred with a whisk. It was surprisingly close tasting... Good Luck, Hope this helps:-)
no, i haven't tried it, but i would guess it would work.
no i give you my advice don't try it i did it with the only milk we had at the time and it was chocolate soy milk the out come was messy lol
Well I have't done it to your particular recipe but I substitute milk for soy milk in other recipes and they work fine. The consistency is the same so it shouldn't make a lot of difference.
well of course it would work.. but it would just taste different.
hi i only use soy milk to make all my white sauces, they all taste lovely! so it will be fine for your macaroni cheese, just make it as the recipe tells you but replace the cows milk! :)
I haven't, but I don't see why it wouldn't be fine. It's Kraft mac %26amp; cheese... it doesn't get much unhealthier than that... adding soy milk can only improve it.





(if your reason for using soy is that you are vegan, there's milk in that powdered stuff in the mix)
  • lubricants oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment